*I’m in the same position as a lot of writers during the pandemic: committing my time to homeschooling and childcare while cramming in writing whenever I can. Therefore, I’m not doing a lot of appearances right now, but I do hope to get back to it in the coming year. I interact with readers daily on my Twitter and IG accounts, so you can always reach me that way. I hope you understand, and wishing you and your family the best!
- 11-25-20 – Interviewer via Zoom, “Read Your Mind: Mental Health in Teen Books” – featuring Cameron Kelly Rosenblum, author of THE STEPPING OFF PLACE, as well as community guests from The Yellow Tulip Project and The Center for Grieving Children. Watch it here!
- *CONFERENCE POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS OF 3/12/20* 2020 NHSLMA Spring Conference YA Author Panel featuring Ann Braden, Adib Khorram, Erin Bowman, and Molly Booth – The Grappone Center, Concord, NH – 3/27/20 2-3 p.m.
- *CONFERENCE CANCELLED AS OF 3/16/20* 2020 Reading Roundup YA Panelist “Rich Kid/Poor Kid: Exploring Socioeconomic Diversity Through Middle Grade and Young Adult Fiction” featuring Megan Frasier Blakemore, Rob Costello, Maria Padian, and Jennifer Richard Jacobson – Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, ME – 4/16/20 10-11 am.
- *CONFERENCE CANCELLED AS OF 4/9/20* 2020 Maine Crime Wave Panelist, “Writing the YA Mystery/Thriller” – University of Southern Maine, Portland campus – 6/20/20 @ 3:30 pm.
- *CANCELLED* The Willie Wags Book Club Zoom Meeting: THE LIES THEY TELL (closed group)- 4/23/20 @ 2 p.m.